Gel Moisturizing Lotion Facial Cream DIY Hand Wash Aloe Vera
- Usage: Face
- Type: Gel
- Features: acne, anti-mosquito bite, swelling, Indian sun repair, moisturizing
gel, skin care
- Suitable for skin: any skin
- Ingredients: Aloe
Net weight: 50g per Aloe Gel
How to make gel alcohol hand sanitizer?
- Tools / raw materials:
- Aloe Gel
- Hand sanitizer bottle
- 1: You need topical alcohol, it has at least 91% pure aloe gel.
- 2: You need a clean bowl, a spatula (or spoon), a funnel and a recycled liquid
soap or hand sanitizer bottle.
- 3: Measure out 2/3 cups of alcohol and 1/3 cup of pure aloe vera gel and pour
them into a bowl together. Stir well with your spoon until all ingredients are
completely mixed together.
- 4: Use a funnel to pour the mixture directly from the bowl into the bottle of
- 5: Use disinfectant properly. Before you start, make sure your hands are free of